Why Ravensbourne University London?
Based on the Greenwich Peninsula in London’s newest creative community, Ravensbourne is built to provide students with collaborative learning experiences. The university courses nurtures their talent and
Ravensbourne offers a fantastic opportunity for international students looking to develop their careers in the global creative industries. With more than 50 nationalities studying at Ravensbourne, the university welcomes students from all over the world and is the definitive destination for study in the latest innovative digital media and design courses in the UK.
- With a graduate employability rate of 96.4%, Ravensbourne sees 19 out of 20 students go into work or further study within six months of graduating
- Ravensbourne is among the top third of all universities in England for creative graduate salaries
- The university is currently in the top ten in the UK for Art & Design
- Ravensbourne’s staff brings with them years of experience with industry greats, from Vogue to Walt Disney Studios, the BBC and more
- Alumni include fashion designer Stella McCartney, film producers Simon Egan and Gareth Ellis-Unwin (The King's Speech), and designer Jay Osgerby, who created the London 2012 Olympic torch
- Ravensbourne’s open plan building won the prestigious RIBA award in 2011 for the most innovative higher education building in London
- Ravensbourne has a population of approximately 2,800 students